Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just some quick rants....

1) gas prices...HOLY CRAP! $3.75 a gallon. Not good.

2) I can't get caught up at work...I hate this feeling! So stressful.

3) Cupcakes...why do they taste so good and call my name? Dang things!

4) So stinkin' tired of all this political crap. Just when I think I agree with a candidate they remind me why I don't. I can't even begin to think about wanting one of these people to run the country.

5) Where does the time go? Today I wake up and realize another month is gone. Tonight I get home from work, cook dinner, clean up and look at the clock and it's already 9pm. WHAT????? I didn't even get to sit down yet. I hate that!

That's all.

On a happy note....

One week from tomorrow I will be 40! I think I need to call my Mommy and ask her what time I was born...I don't know and I think that's something I should know!

Hugs&Smiles!

No comments: