Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I love me some KatieJ!!!

What more could a girl ask for in a BFF? KatieJ is funny, sweet, thoughtful and crazy...oh and she even watched my kids (with my other BFF, Jeanne, who will get a special post on another day!) while Roger and I went away for the weekend for our anniversary! How lucky am I? I always know when I have plans to get together with KatieJ that I'm going to have fun. Even if it's only for lunch, we have a good time! We are always so anxious to see each other that we are usually both rattling on and on non-stop the whole time, barely making sense and never pausing from one subject to another...and it all makes sense!!! Okay, probably only to us! LOL
Anyway...big shout out to my BFF, KatieJ. I wish you didn't have to travel so much so we could get together more often!
Love ya!



Hugs&Smiles!
Kim

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh you are the sweetest ever!