Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Going to try again and share some Disney pictures! I hope it works today, cause I could fill up the next 37 days just sharing these pictures! I don’t know what was going on yesterday, but I kept getting an error message (which I didn’t bother to write down and report as they asked!)

Anyway...here's Syd looking rather silly! This was at Magic Kingdom after a good rain! We just got off the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, which got stuck for about 10 minutes! LOL). She's such a goofball! More silly pictures of her to come on another day!



And here's the Minnie Mouse picture I tried to send yesterday! This was before the rain came!!
Thanks for checking in! I've got lots more to share with you! Stay tuned!
Hugs&Smiles!
Kim




3 comments:

Katie said...

love the pics look at you keeping up with the blogging.

Pam said...

I could only see the pic of Syd but she looks too cute!

Jenn said...

I love Syd's pic. Yes, I'm still around and I still miss all of y'all!