Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Peppered Eggs...

Sounds like a pretty fancy dish, doesn't it? Well, it's what I made Roger for dinner last night!!!
First, the picture, then I'll do the explaining!!!



Go ahead....say it...."Ewwwwww, what in the world did you do?" LOL Well, I'm a creature of habit. Anyone who knows me knows this is true! So, I've been buying the same kind of pepper for oh, probably about 20 years or so. McCormick's Course Ground Pepper. Now, the packaging has changed over the years, but the most recent change just isn't sinking in just yet. You see, for as long as I can remember, the bottles of pepper have come with a screw cap that you take off and then shake the pepper out. Not the newest packaging...it's a flip-top! LOL So, as I was cooking dinner (yes, we have breakfast for dinner at least a couple nights a week!) I was talking to Sydney and Sammie and I grabbed the pepper, took the lid off and.....there ya go! Tasty, huh? Syd and Sam were totally grossed out by this. Roger just looked at me and shook his head...this wasn't the first cooking catastrophe he has seen from me! LOL
By the way....he didn't eat this, I dumped them out of the pan, washed the pan and cooked more eggs! LOL
So, there you have it. I finally put a picture on my blog and it's something totally gross! LOL
Maybe after I turn 40 I'll have better blog posts? Don't count on it! LOL But I guess we'll see in about 8 more days!!

Hugs&Smiles!
Kim


2 comments:

Katie said...

dang that's a lot of pepper. My blog is just as boring. I think tonight I'm going to blog about my happy spoon.

Jodie said...

Hey KimShrum, I am so happy that you put a picture on your blog, even a gross one. hehe You know I hate photoless blog posts!