Saturday, April 12, 2008

A wasted Saturday....

With only 25 more days until my 30's are over, you think I'd be trying to have all the fun I could...but nope, not today..I chose to sleep in (well, sort of...Sammie really doesn't allow sleeping in!)...I got up at 9 and fixed microwave pancackes for Sammie and then crawled back into bed and slept until almost 11! Sammie must have come back in and climbed in bed with Roger and I after her pancakes cause she was snoozin' , too! LOL

Got up and got myself ready and picked Sydney up from her friend's house. Roger talked her and Sammie into fixing lunch for us and we took a nap on the couch...UNTIL...Syd hollered from the kitchen that the oven was on FIRE!!!! Holy crap! In 39 years I've never once set the oven on fire! It was no big deal, Roger grabbed the baking soda and threw it on there and the fire was out! I, of course, got to clean up the mess! LOL Lunch turned out pretty good. Syd made a homemade pizza with alfredo sauce, macaroni and cheese, mozzarella cheese and some leftover grilled chicken and garlic. It was actually delicious!

After that, all 4 of us climbed into Sydney's bed and took another nap! Laziness, I tell ya! I woke up around 6:15pm. Roger had gotten up sometime before that and was in the living room on the couch watching TV. Sammie must have gotten crowded out of the bed because she was up on the top bunk snoring!

Sammie's friend Kenzie W. is staying all night and they have decided to sleep in the playroom tonight..we'll see how well that goes! Syd has been on the phone with her BFF all night...nothing new! Roger and I are still being lazy on the couch!

Hopefully tomorrow we will actually accomplish something!

Hugs&Smiles!
Kim

1 comment:

Katie said...

the pizza sounds yummy!