Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday again....

Yep...my most icky time of the week...late on Sunday night. Monday morning looming over my head. I just hate it! I'm hoping this won't be a terrible week, but you just never know. Syd has a track meet tomorrow night, but I can't go because Sammie has tee ball practice. I wish I could be 2 places at once! Then I think we actually don't have anything again until Friday, when Syd has another track meet...then Sammie has her tee ball jamboree on Saturday. Yippee! Up and to the ballpark by 7am on a Saturday...I love being a Mom!!

Hard to believe that it's only 11 days (well, really 10 since it's getting close to midnight!) until my birthday. I thought the fact of turning 40 might start to bother me as it started creeping up, but so far, I still don't really care! It's only a number, right? At least that's what I keep telling myself. I'll have to post a couple stories this week that remind me that it might bother me just a little...but I refuse to let a number define my happiness! Heck, I've still got a lot of great years ahead of me. FORTY is YOUNG!!!!

Hugs&Smiles!
Kim

1 comment:

Katie said...

you sure are chatty in these last few posts. I agree we need some pics!