Monday, April 14, 2008

Oh my stars for the love of Liza....

Only 23 more days!!!

Do you have lines from movies that you and your family use all the time? One of ours is above! It's from the movie The Ringer. If you haven't seen this movie, I HIGHLY recommend it! It's Johnny Knoxville (Yep, of JackAss fame...but this is such a totally good role for him!). The other line from that movie that we use all the time is...."Oh, Mylanta...you just scratched my CD...you picked it up in clear daylight and you scratched it"

So...post yours in the comments here or post it on your blog...let's see your movie quotes that you just love and use all the time! Or, perhaps we are crazy and we're the only family that does this!!! LOL

Hugs&Smiles!
Kim

5 comments:

Katie said...

We are more likely to quote seinfeld or a TV show Jay watches. Like the other day he was quoting me some Family Guy something about me wearing a long sleeve shirt over a short sleeve shirt over a long sleve shirt. - who knows!

Mel Place said...

HI KIM too funny the quote we use and it from the movie where it a million dollar bounty on this guy and all kinds of thugs come to get it(fool!! DON'T make me ball this hand up)wish i can remember the title!

Kay said...

Kim I want to move in with you guys! Seriously!!!!!! LOL

dona said...

"These Pretzels are makin me Thirsty!" (Seinfeld)
:)

Jodie said...

From Caddy Shack..."that's a peach hun"
From Napoleon Dynomite "whatever I FEEL like, gosh!"

These are the only two I can think of right now, but no, you're not a crazy family, we quote movies all the time.