Monday, April 21, 2008

Only 17 days left in my 30's!

I can't hardly believe it! And guess what...there are things I haven't done in my 39 years! Hehe...probably lots of them, if the truth be told, but I decided today I would post 3 things I HAVEN'T done that might surprise some of you. I challenge you to do the same on your blog!

3 Things I Haven't Done...

1) I haven't ever lived in an apartment

2) I haven't ever broken a bone

3) I never had my wedding dress professionally cleaned after my wedding!

So, tell me....what HAVEN'T you done that would surprise people???

Hugs&Smiles!
Kim

4 comments:

Mandi said...

1. I have never been drunk

2. I have never left the country

3. I have also never had my wedding dress cleaned professionally!

Fun stuff! Cool Ideas!

Katie said...

I'm still working on my list.

Karen C said...

Gee - this is hard, but here goes:

1. I have never sky dived.
2. I have never been on a cruise.
3. I have never been divorced.

Jodie said...

hmmmm, this is a challange. Believe it or not, I too have never done the 3 things you've never done. But I will think and come up with my own and post on my blog.