Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Only 30 more days....

until the BIG 4-0!!!! Wow!

So, I know how boring all of my posts have been lately. Today I thought I might try and be not so boring. The only thing I could think of was to list 10 songs on my iPhone that you might find somewhat ridiculous...so here goes....

10) Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John & Kiki Dee
9) Humuhumunukunukuapua'a by the High School Musical Cast
8) Hells Bells by AC/DC
7) If I had $1000000 by Barenaked Ladies
6) Here it Goes Again by Ok Go
5) So Yesterday by Hilary Duff
4) But Anyway by Blues Traveler
3) Dang Me by Roger Miller
2) Eat the Rich by Aerosmith
1) Greased Lightning by John Travolta

Find any of these really funny? Well, I can say that I've only listened to the song by the High School Musical Cast once...I loaded that CD on here for Sammie! LOL Hells Bells by AC/DC is on here because I love AC/DC, just not necessarily that song...but I just loaded the whole CD instead of select songs! The rest of them..yeah, I pretty much love them!!!

So...what's on your iPod or MP3 player that might surprise everyone????

Hugs&Smiles!
Kim

2 comments:

Katie said...

well let's see I have Pablo Picasso by Modern Lovers, and Mexican Radio by Wall of Voodoo. Oh and to mix it up a little I have some learn to speak Italian and New Kids on the Block. Lol

Melissa said...

I have about 8 of those songs on iTunes! :)