Friday, April 11, 2008

26 days to go...

so I think I'll blog about 26 things that I love right now....

1) Roger
2) Sydney
3) Sammie
4) My family
5) My BFFs
6) ScrapbookFriends
7) Fountain Diet Coke
8) Garrett's Popcorn
9) Losing weight
10) Springtime...everything is turning GREEN!
11) Blogs...it's just so fun to see what my friends and family are up to!
12) Losing weight....but I've got a long way to go!
13) Days off of work! I need one!
14) good chocolate
15) Scrapbooking...and I plan to do some of that!
16) my iPhone
17) the Dodge Journey...I want one BAD!!!
18) My new Ulta makeup...minerals stuff..it's cool!
19) SUNSHINE!!!!
20) Kisses....not the chocolate kind, the kind from Roger!
21) Happy Mail
22) Going to church on Sunday
23) Track meets....go, Sydney, GO!!!
24) Margaritas on the rocks
25) long, hot showers
26) reality tv!!! (I'm a junkie!)

There's lots more things that I love, but that's a good start for now!

Hugs&Smiles!
Kim

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! I like that I'm #5 that rocks!

Jenn said...

That's a great start!