Saturday, April 5, 2008

Yikes...almost out of time!!!

I almost missed getting a post in today! KatieJ wouldn't have let me live that down! Well, I've got about 3 minutes to spare so here's just a little bit about today!

Didn't feel too great today, but Roger offered to take us out to dinner tonight, so I got myself ready and off we went! Made a quick trip to the mall to get Sydney some spikes for track and then went to Outback for a delicious dinner. Roger, Sydney and I all had Ribeyes and Sammie had the Joey sirloin. All of our meals were GREAT! I don't think we've ever had a bad meal at Outback! We did skip dessert this time, though....but we looked at the picture several times just to make sure we could live without it!

Hugs&Smiles!
Kim

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm so proud of you! Look at all this posting even when you were sick! you can do it.