Friday, April 25, 2008

Party Pack!!!!

That's what Sammie talked me into tonight! LOL We went to Movie Gallery to return a VERY late movie and we picked out 4 movies, which would have been about $19 (crazy, I know!), well the lady said "You can get a Party Pack for $23.99...it's 4 movies, 4 popcorns (microwave), 4 candies and 4 drinks." Sammie was sold INSTANTLY! LOL So, we got it. We got The Bee Movie, Juno, The Waterhorse and some baseball movie that is described as Friday Night Lights meets Field of Dreams...I can't remember the name, but it sounded good to me! The Bee Movie is on now and it's pretty cute, but I'm getting tired! LOL

No real plans for the weekend....I think the weather is supposed to turn pretty icky on us. I can't complain, we've had a BEAUTIFUL week. It's been over 80 degrees at least twice this week. I was home today and had all the window open and it was so relaxing to hear the bird chirping and the bees buzzing (that's another post...we have a wood bee problem on our front porch!).

I need to get some pictures posted to my blog in case Jodie stops by to check on me. She mentioned in one of her posts that she hates blog posts without pics! Oops! LOL

Oh, I also forgot to mention that I have a new great nephew! His name is Thomas. My neice Lacey and her husband Brian welcomed him into the world....oh, I can't remember the exact date, but think it was on April 16 or 17! I haven't had a chance to see him or any pictures yet, but I can't wait! I bought him the cutest froggy outfit last weekend!!

And finally, less than 2 weeks now until the big day! I'd really like to have lots of sunshine for my birthday and I'd love for Sydney to get some blue ribbons at the County Track Meet that is on my birthday. Final meet of the season and 7th grade sports are officially over! Wow!

Hugs&Smiles!
Kim

No comments: