Monday, March 31, 2008

What's this? Two posts in one day?????

Well, I just realized that Jeanne tagged me so I guess I better play along...

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Jeanne and KatieJ
C- Cake or Pie: Cake..white cake is my favorite!
D- Day of Choice: Friday
E- Essential Item (s): Scrapbookfriends.net and a big ole fountain Diet Coke
F- Flavor of ice cream: Rainbow sherbet
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Cloverdale
I- Indulgence(s): good chocolate, pedicures and hot coffee
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: 2 daughters - Sydney (13) and Sammie (6)
L- Last movie seen in theaters/DVD: DVD - Killer Diller (and I highly recommend it!)
M- Marriage Date: November 7, 1987
N- Number of Siblings: 1 older sister, 2 older brothers (1 younger brother died in 2006)
O- Oranges or Apples: both! I love fruit
P- Phobias or Fears: Can't think of any right now!
Q- Quote: Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass … But about learning to dance in the rain. R- Reason To Smile: I have lots of them!
S- Season: I love them all, especially when they first arrive!
T- Tag Four: Hmmmm....Dona, Dawn/Risngsun24, Mandi and Pam
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Can't think of anything!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I *heart* meat!
W- Worst Habit: overeating
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had both!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Really good crab legs
Z- Zodiac: Taurus (you knew I was full of bull, didn't you?)

3 comments:

Pam said...

love your list! I've already been tagged but love reading what everyone else says!

Stephanie said...

Happy 2 C you blogging again!

Unknown said...

"I- Indulgence(s): good chocolate, pedicures and hot coffee"

Wouldn't these items be neccessities? LOL!