Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Countdown!!!!

Okay…so it’s 40 days until I turn 40. Can you believe that? I know I look so much younger than 40! (That’s what I keep telling myself!) Anyway, I’ve been trying to think of something clever to post about each day for my countdown, but I can’t come up with a single idea that I totally love, so instead, I’m just going to challenge myself to post once a day, every day, from now until I turn 40! I might find some old pictures and stuff like that to post. I’ve got some REAL doozies that should make everyone laugh...and I’ve been told I’ll definitely need a good sense of humor as I reach this milestone. I keep hearing about how everything just falls apart. Gosh, I hope that’s not entirely true! I’ve still got about another 63 years ahead of me -- at least according to the obituary I wrote for myself in Senior English in high school! Maybe I could even find that and post it for a good laugh!

Thanks for counting down with me!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wehoo! 40 until 40 you can do it.

Janelle said...

I love that you're doing this, Kim! And you DEFINITELY don't look like you're about to be 40! (Not that 40's old, LOL... says someone who will turn 4-0 soon after you do... but I think you look like you're in your late 20's/early 30's. :)