Thursday, May 1, 2008

Less than a week....

until the big day! I'm getting kinda excited. Again, no big plans except for Syd's County Track Meet. I'm sad that it's the last meet of the year, though. I hope she does really great!

I've been getting some great birthday offers in the mail and e-mail. Thought I'd share some of them with you. Some of you may have received some of these, too, because some of them are "Mother's Day" offers!

1) Victoria's Secret birthday card with $10 gift card! Wonder what that will cost me! LOL (You know it's not possible to go in there and spend just $10...although Syd offered to take it off my hands cause she needs new eyeliner! LOL)

2) Flyer from JC Penney with $10 coupon. You don't even have to spend $20 to use it! They send these a few times a year, this one just happened to come around my birthday! LOL

3) Free bottle of lotion from Bath and Body Works - don't even have to buy anything else!

4) Happy Birthday post card from Bass Pro Shops...they are so kind they're offering me Free Shipping on a $50 order....yeah, that one probably won't get used!

5) Kroger sent me a big ole envelope of coupons, but the top 4 were a free case of Kroger brand water, a free half-gallon of Private Selection (Kroger Brand) ice cream, a free clamshell of cherry tomatoes (ick!), and a free Ice Mountain water (doesn't say what size?). There's a bunch of other coupons, too, that are good deals...they track your shopping through your membership card and send you coupons specifically for the items/brands you buy!

6) Red Robin sent me an e-mail for a free burger...I have to use it by 5/15. I will definitely have a Banzai burger!!!

7) Kohl's sent me a coupon for 15% off an entire purchase.

8) The Hoosier Lottery sent me an e-mail coupon for a free scratch-off lottery ticket...I hope it's a big winner!!!!

There was something else I got in e-mail, too, but I can't remember what it was. I think I'm gonna try and use these all and take pictures of what I get so I can make a SB layout of my birthday freebies!! Free is good!!!!

Hugs&Smiles!
Kim

No comments: