Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Is it "40" or is it STRESS????

I'm just not even sure which it is...probably a combination of both, I suppose! I am so tired and I just want to hide somewhere! I feel like I can't complete anything anymore...everything at work has been so busy and last minute that I always seem to be chasing my own tail. My house is a mess and I can't seem to get on top of it...that just wears me out. Laundry is never-ending, it seems. I'm so ready for some REAL spring and summer weather. Not this crazy crap where it's 80 one day and 36 the next...and the wind, someone please turn off the wind before I blow away. I want to find some time to scrapbook, but even my scrapbook room looks like a bomb went off. I have started organizing/cleaning it again, but it's a big job and just feels a little overwhelming right now so I tend to walk in, look around, put a few things away and walk back out. I think I need to just take a REAL day off work while Roger is working and the girls are at school and CLEAN THE HOUSE. Not check e-mail or voice mail for work, but really focus on getting my house in order. I know when that is done, I will feel better.

Okay, enough whining and complaining. Back to reality. Back to smiling and being "happy"! Back to your regularly scheduled life!

Hugs&Smiles!
Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a job for da~da~da..."THE SISTER IN LAW"?

Anonymous said...

It's more stress than it is being 40! Big hugs, sweetie!

Marilyn
>^..^<

Katie said...

hang in there you will catch up

Judit said...

I'm sure it's stress...Here in the other part of the world I feel the same...I know I turn 40 too but I prefer to think it is stress and not the 40's
Sorry I couldn't make it on your birthday but better now than never....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Alberto made a blog for my birthday, with comments of all my friends, I start crying with the first and end with the last, It was so .... I don't have words. I know is in Spanish but if you want to enter is... www.imandemujer.blogspot.com
Hope the stress will go off and the happiness of everyday will come back really soon.
Here in Spain it's raining since 10 days ago, It's making me crazy, please sun comes out.
Love you. Judit
P.D Sorry for my English