Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pictures of the girls...






We were going to go mushroom hunting this afternoon and then decided not to. Instead, we went to the store and got stuff to cook on the grill and then came home to do just that. We
decided that we

better mow the grass while we had the chance this evening so Roger started out and then Syd took over so we could get the grill cleaned and ready to cook!

Here's a picture of Syd on the new mower. It's huge! She likes it, but can't wait for it to be warmer so she can get a good tan while mowing! LOL

And here's Sammie. She loves her hoopdaloop!! Don't you just love her outfit? She dressed herself! Quite the fashion statement with those rubber boots! LOL

Not ready to go back to work tomorrow, but I really haven't accomplished a thing this weekend so I guess I need that daily routine in order to get anything done around here! I hope you all have a great week (I pretend a lot of people read my blog, but I really think KatieJ is about the only one who does! LOL). I plan to have a fantabulous week since I get to celebrate my 40th birthday on Thursday!!!!

Okay...sorry...pics didn't work! I'll try again tomorrow to get them loaded and update this post!

Good Night!
Hugs&Smiles!
Kim
*****ETA: Sorry, can't seem to get the pictures in the right place, but you get the point....and I get credit for coming back to add the pics....right??????****

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Get to the pictures girly! Hey, did you see the mushrooms I found last week in my yard. Go check out my blog. www.minniearfamily.blogspot.com

AND, WTG, you're updating this blog everyday now! Go Kim!

Anonymous said...

That is whopping big mower!
And that Sammy! Cute!!!

Marilyn
>^..^<