Friday, May 9, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!!

Well, my 40th birthday was just wonderful! Some friends/coworkers threw me a surprise party at lunch time. I can't believe I didn't catch on or no one let it slip!!!! Here are some pics of the big party!

So, here I am after I walk into the room and realize what is going on! And I start pointing fingers when I realize who all was involved in this whole thing! Sneaky, sneaky people!!!

And here are the absolutely delicious cakes! They were from Costco, and let me just tell you, I need a membership to that place because they have the YUMMIEST cakes ever! The first one was chocolate with some kind of cheesecake filling. It just melted in my mouth!!!
I don't know exactly what flavor this cake was, but it was delicious, too! It had a strawberry filling. My friend Sabika who is from Pakistan "tried" to decorate it with this gooey Hubba Bubba icky gel stuff, but Donna stopped her! LOL I don't know what these green things are that she ended up spelling "OVER THE HILL KIM" with, but Donna asked her if it was written in "Pakistani" language! Hehehe! Oh well, like I said, it sure tasted good...and yes, I had a piece of each kind because I wouldn't want one of the cakes to feel left out! There were two huge bokays of balloons along with some quite funny gifts! Now for some of the gifts... My favorite was definitely the Breast Suspenders! LOL I also got a headband that says "geezer crossing", slippers that say "over the hill", a constipation crisis kit, hot flash cooling mints, fanny floss, some glasses that made me a bit dizzy when I put them on, and the biggest laugh of all was the remote control fart machine! I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face. Sabika had the remote for it. She should never have control of something like that EVER again.

It was a really great party and I was definitely surprised! Thanks to all my friends who were a part of it!

The "Over The Hill Fairy" apparently visited my house to as I had a yard sign that said over the hill, too! LOL

When I got home, the girls, Roger and I went to Outback for dinner. It was soooo good!

I had a wonderful birthday and I'm proud to say I'm 40!

Hugs&Smiles!

Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your "gifts!"
Glad they were able to surprise you at work!

Marilyn
>^..^<

Unknown said...

Hmmm... I can see you having some fun with those suspenders. 8)

Mel Place said...

look like too much fun!HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY sweet kim.

Katie said...

the breast suspenders are a hoot!