Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Weekend!!

I'm so glad the weekend is finally here! Work was CRAZY last week. My co-worker was on vacation and I was filling in for her. You realize, when someone is gone and you are doing their job, that you aren't the only person who is busy all time!

Sammie's preschool graduation was last night and it was SO cute!! She was so proud of herself and just couldn't quit smiling. She had a lot of fun singing the songs and reciting the 10 Commandments (kid-style!), and was more than thrilled with the Bible she got from her teachers.

Today, I've been in a little of a cleaning frenzy. This house has been a pit for so long and I just can't stand it. The living room is done, the kitchen is almost done, Syd has her room finished except for dusting and vacuuming and she will be cleaning the front bathroom after her shower...my bedroom and bathroom still need serious attention, as does the entire upstairs. We'll see how far I get. I do have a yummy dinner planned, and need to get it prepped so we won't be eating at 9pm (like we have 3 times this week!)

I'd also like to get out and run today...I promised myself I would start no later than Monday, but if I can get the time today it would make me really happy!!

No comments: