Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday??? YUCK!!!

I can't believe it's Monday again already. I had a nice weekend, though, so that always makes Monday seem like such a downer! Saturday I spent the day with my Mom. We had a great breakfast, she bought a bedroom suit, I test drove a new car (that I can't get right now, but will SOMEDAY!), we bought some flowers, had ice cream and just really enjoyed the day! Sunday we slept in until about 9, which was AWESOME!!! Then we got ready and went to Indy. Roger had to do a little work. After he was done we headed to Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch and it was really good! Made a trip to WalMart to get the oil changed, then went to Lowe's to look at patio furniture. They don't have a very good selection this year. :o( We did find some new appliances, though, and might just get them!! After that we went to Dairy Queen (and as much as I love Kit Kat's, I don't recommend the Kit Kat Blizzard...it was only so/so!). Went home and kinda relaxed until the Survivor Finale came on. I'm glad to see it come to an end...now I don't have to worry about being home to see it or remembering to tape it!! I'm glad Earl won...he was my second choice behind Yauman.

I thought we were going to have a quiet week this week, but it looks like tonight is our only free night. Tuesday Syd has 4-H, Wednesday I am hosting a Lia Sophia party, Thursday we have Syd's sports banquet and Friday is Sammie's preschool graduation! I'm already looking forward to next weekend!!!

No comments: