Sunday, May 20, 2007

Indiana State Museum

Roger had to go do a little work at CPI today, and after he finished up, we decided to take a trip to the Indiana State Museum. Of course, I hadn't brought my camera along. :o( Anyway, we had a great time learning all about the history of Indiana, as well as seeing lots of cool artifacts. Syd and I had been there on her 4th grade field trip, but today was SO much more fun! I bet there weren't 20 people total there, including the 4 of us. And...it was even a pretty cheap adventure! I think it was $7 each for Roger and I, and $4 each for the girls. We also took a short walk along the canal and let me just tell you...it was a gorgeous day! After that we headed to Red Lobster for some dinner (Sammie's choice!), and it was pretty good, too.

Soooo...back to the grind tomorrow. The dreaded Monday. :o( I'll survive, I suppose. Got a pretty large event in the morning, so that will make the day go quickly. No real plans this week for the evenings, so maybe I can get some more stuff done around this house and get some running in!

Have a good week everyone!

No comments: