Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've been TAGGED!!!


What was I doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm, let me think...that was a long time ago. Syd was 3, Roger and I had been married for about 10 years, I had just turned 30. I don't remember. Wish I had a blog back then so I could go back and see what was going on in my life!

Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:
1. Dove Chocolate or Hershey's Bliss
2. Tortilla chips and that white cheese sauce from Mexican restaurants
3. Anything that is really cheesy
4. Popcorn
5. Margaritas! :)

Five snacks I enjoy in the real world:
1. Zesta Wheat Crackers
2. Baked tortilla chips and salsa
3. WW string cheese
4. fresh fruit - grapes, bananas, strawberries, pineapple
5. water

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Build an awesome gym in Cloverdale...with inexpensive rates
2. Give lots of $$ to my family and Roger's family
3. Build an awesome daycare in Cloverdale with inexpensive rates
4. Finally take a trip to Jamaica...and many other dream places!
5. Relax!

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Administrative Assistant (back when it was called a Secretary!)
2. Nurse's Aide in a nursing home
3. Gas station attendant
4. Event Planner
5. Mom

Five of my habits:
1. Procrastination...more a way of life than a habit! :o)
2. My 44 oz. Diet Coke from Casey's
3. Talking on my cell phone
4. Speedway gas station...seriously, I go there TOO MUCH!
5. Making messes!

Five places I have lived:
1. Indianapolis, Indiana
2. Reelsville, Indiana
3. Cloverdale, Indiana
4. That's all....
5. Honestly!

Five people we should all get to know better: (A nice way of saying TAG!)
KatieJ, Jeanne, Jodie, Pam/LubeQueen, Scooper

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were a gas station attendant? How cute!

Marilyn
>^..^<

Stephanie said...

done!!!

who tagged you?

Kim said...

My SIL tagged me! :o)