Monday, June 16, 2008


I love this picture that Syd took of Sammie running from 3rd base to home...both feet are off the ground! And if I had zoomed in better on this photo, you could see that her tongue is sticking out!!! She is all about running as fast as she can!














This is her batting. She got an awesome hit at this game. Probably her best ever! It went in the air to the outfield and it was from a pitch, not off the tee! She DOES NOT like to hit off the tee..she says that is for "babies"! LOL













And, finally, a picture of her in the field! Sometimes she was a bit of a "ball hog", but I was just proud that she was always watching the ball and not playing in the dirt like some of the other kids!!!

I'm glad she had fun playing and I'm glad the tee ball season is over! I think she had a good time playing and she's looking forward to being on a "coach pitch" team next year where they actually keep score!

















Hugs&Smiles!
Kim

3 comments:

Katie said...

yay sammie!

Mel Place said...

great pics kim.it bring back memories of terie playing ball.tfs

Anonymous said...

She's quite athletic already! Love the pictures!

Marilyn
>^..^<