Sunday, June 8, 2008

4 Things...

KatieJ has challenged us to post a weekly list of 4 things and I haven't been doing it. Tonight I've been the "blog police" and have been reading friends blogs and telling them it's time to post an update, so I figured I better do the same!

This weeks 4 things are.....


4 THINGS I SHOULD HAVE ALREADY POSTED ON MY BLOG BUT HAVEN'T...

This is just like a little "heads up" of what's coming your way this week on my very exciting blog!

1) Tee Ball pictures. Miss Sammie is quite the tee ball player. She's love it and she's pretty good! LOL

2) Syd's ride in a Hummasine (hummer limosuine) - a prize from a fund raiser at school.

3) Sammie's kindergarten graduation - cute stuff

4) I've been scrapping so be on the lookout for a slideshow of my recent layouts!

That's it for now! But I *promise* to get at least these 4 things posted this week....with pictures (wink, wink Jodie!).

6 comments:

Katie said...

you can do it

Pam said...

Cannot wait to see these pictures too!

Jodie said...

Looking forward to the pictures. (you know I don't like posts without pictures!)

Anonymous said...

Where's the pictures?

Marilyn
>^..^<

dona said...

Kim,
Tag...you are it..details on my blog...but if you are too busy just ignore it. I am just doing it as someone tagged me!

Karen C said...

What? You didn't send me a note? I'm looking forward to seeing your pics!