Sunday, June 3, 2007

Stealing an idea from my friend KatieJ....

The Sunday 7

(Katie does the Tuesday 10 on her blog, and I always enjoy reading it, so I thought I'd try my own!!!)

Seven fun things I did this weekend!

1) Went on a road trip with KatieJ!
2) Saw Jeanne and Janelle while on that road trip!
3) Saw a baby cow be "borned" (two actually!!!)
4) Ate fresh-made ice cream at the dairy farm (on a waffle cone!)
5) Had a great family day on Sunday
6) Bought bathing suits for the girls (if I had to buy one for myself, it definitely wouldn't have made the list!!! ;o) )
7) Saw Shrek 3 (cute movie!)

So, what did you do fun this weekend????

3 comments:

Katie said...

steal away! It's a good way to at least post something once a week!

Kimmie said...

how fun....i might have to do this

Dawn said...

Sounds fun! (I agree about having to buy our own bathing suits. I'm looking forward to finding Kirsten a new one but don't even want to *think* about getting my body in one, lol.)