Thursday, June 21, 2007

I've been tagged! :o)

Here's the rules:

Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their own Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of your blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. So, it's time for my 7 random facts:

1.) I'm a vacation junkie! I love vacations and wish we could go once a month!!
2.) I think I'm starting to get a little grumpy in my old age. :(
3.) I love playing the lottery! Scratch-offs, pull tabs, Powerball...all of them! Now to just win!
4.) It makes me mad when people leave without saying goodbye.
5.) My lucky/favorite number is 5!
6.) I love *me* time...probably too much!
7.) I have never had a dishwasher!

That's it. Now...I've gotta find 7 more people to tag...hmmmmmm...how about:

Dona
Mel
Dawn/Risingsun
Corey
Julie
Kimmie
Thomisia

Have fun girls!

5 comments:

Miss Misi said...

I think there's some kind of loophole that says I can't be tagged again. Yeah, I'm pretty sure there has to be. SERIOUSLY! No...I'm not kidding. Check the rules, lol.

Kim said...

LOL...oh well, I picked 7 before I saw any others, so since you already did it,I say we're good! :o) I don't know too many people with blogs yet! LOL Thanks for replying!

Julie Overby said...

Hey Kim!! Fun facts to get to know you a bit better. I'll have to figure out how to go tag now!! LOL!

Unknown said...

LOL! @ #4. You are so snarky! :)

Katie said...

nice fact and you know more people that blog.