Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Candy corn.....

Well..in 1 hour and 30 minutes, I officially made it through the entire month of October without one single piece of candy corn making it into my mouth!!! It was tough, I LOVE it. But I can't stop with just a handful...it turns into a bagful...and not the small bag...the big FAMILY sized one. Except, I won't share it with my family. They don't like it anyway. Did I mention I love it? Cause I do. I picked up the bags several times throughout the month when I would see it in the stores. I even held it close to my nose so I could smell the sweetness. But I never bought a bag...and I never ate one single piece!

Now it's going to go on clearance...because October is over. Will I still be able to resist?????


(this randomness brought to you courtesy of KatieJ's weekly blog challenge...she said "post something random"...couldn't think of anything more random than my love of candy corn!)

5 comments:

Katie said...

OMG! Look at you! I did eat some candy corn and it was delish - try not to be jealous.

Stephanie said...

Random!! yay!! I dont like candy corn..

Unknown said...

Hmmmm... I had some candy corn yesterday... with peanuts! That's the only way to eat it! :)

Dettao said...

I LOVE candy corn and the pumpkins, too. I bought two bags but most of it was eaten during the invasion of the college coeds so I didn't eat it all myself.

Janelle said...

Good for you, Kim! Hope you can resist throughout November, too....