Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sunday 7 - 7 Things I love about KatieJ!!!

In honor of my BFF KatieJ's birthday!!!

!. She loves to act crazy and make me laugh!!
2. How she always tells me "Don't be jealous of this!"
3. She's a great roadtrip buddy!
4. She chats online with me all the time!
5. She inspires me and taught me how to "embrace it"!
6. Her tongue (If you know KatieJ, you'll totally get this one!!)
7. She's a very dear, special, loyal friend!

Love ya, KatieJ! Hope the cupcakes are yummy and that Jay takes good care of you all day!

Oh, heck...gotta add a #8 - Her love of the Gorillapod!!!

And, maybe someday she'll teach me to add photos to my blog!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

thanks for the special tribute. I'm so glad for all these things and more myself!

Unknown said...

Katie is such a great friend... and so are you Kim! :D

Kim said...

Love you, too, Jeanne!!!!

Dawn said...

Aw, how sweet! Happy birthday, Katie (if you're popping back over here to check)...I hope you have an outrageously fun day!

Michelle Russell said...

Yes, yes....please get that KatieJ to teach you how to add pics to your blog! :) We scrapbookers are so visual...well ok I am anyway!