Saturday, July 7, 2007

Showdown at the Playground

My BFF KatieJ (her blog is listed to the right!) is now issuing a weekly blog challenge at www.scrapbookplayground.com to get all of us to be better bloggers! Well, this week's challenge was to Post about what's going on in our life right now, so here goes....

I'm in a contest at www.scrapbookplayground.com called Showdown at the Playground. This is round 3 and we will be going from 15 participants to 10. Here is the layout that I have entered this week:



If you'd like to stop by and vote, please visit this link: http://www.scrapbookplayground.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16559&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Sydney was quite proud that I posted a picture of her on the toilet on the internet for the whole world to see! LOL

Other things going on this past week? Well, I finally got my SB room cleaned up and pretty well organized. I only worked on Tuesday, which was nice. I spent Thursday and Friday with Sydney and Sammie...and Friday we were at the pool! It was fun to take them to swimming lessons on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and watch them. (BTW, yes, Sydney knows how to swim...this is probably her 8th year in swim lessons! LOL She just loves to be in the water!!). On Friday Sammie jumped off the diving board SEVERAL times! She loved it! She also jumped off the diving board at the pool on Friday afternoon, but panicked a little bit and have to be saved! LOL She was treading water and keeping her head up, she just wasn't moving! LOL

That's about it! Nothing else too fun going on right now!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Awww, poor Syd!! LOL

Cute layout though. Tell her I won't tell anyone I saw it!