Monday, May 4, 2009

What???? It's May, already?????

Okay, I admit it....I'm a Loser - yes, with a capital L!!

I let the entire month of April slip by without a single post. If nothing else I should have made a birthday post. There were lots of people I love who had birthdays in April. Shame on ME!!!!!

I did get cards sent out (not all of them on time, but at least they did get in the mail!), but I didn't get to post individually, so here are the birthdays I celebrated for the month of April:

6 - Keri Hennenfent - My SpeedyRewards hotdog and soda buddy!!! (I still have your card since I don't have your address! LOL)

16 - Thomas Helmer - My great nephew turned 1 and had an awesome birthday party at Jump N Play in Avon...what a cool place! Thanks for inviting us, we had a blast!!

17 - Emma Crowe - My little tiny princess great neice! She turned 6 and is the cutest little thing! Well on her way to achieving the title of DIVA!!!!

20 - Alberto Moreno - My favorite guy from Spain! I miss you!!!

22 - Cheryl Cannon - My SB buddy in PA! Sorry I missed you when you were in town. :(

24 - Brandon Knight - Roger's nephew - and all-around good guy! I just love him!!!

26 - Judit Cortes-Cavanillas - My favorite gal from Spain and one of my dearest friends!! and also Rorie Boss - My SB buddy in Nevada who I hope to meet someday!!!

27 - Stephanie Cooper - My SB buddy in Owensboro! Sorry I missed your party! :(

I hope you all know you are special to me and I hope each and every one of you had a WONDERFUL birthday...and many more!!!!!

Hugs&Smiles!
Kim

1 comment:

Alberto said...

Many thanks for remenbering our birthdays! We miss you too. Kisses from Spain. Alberto&family