Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Only 15 days???

Oh my!!!! I can't believe it's only 15 days until Christmas. That means only 14 days to shop...and really less than that since we have Christmas with my family on December 20th. And...it's at our house this year! Lots to do to get ready.

I love all the excitement of the holiday season. I promised myself that I wasn't going to get stressed out about the holidays or get grumpy or frustrated. I wish I could say that I was sticking to that, but so far I've been a huge bundle of stress. I will say, though, that it's not Christmas related, it's work related, and this will pass! I can't even begin to tell you how many hours I've worked over the past few weeks, and I honestly don't even want to think about it!

Hopefully you are enjoying a wonderful holiday season with lots of blessings!

I'll try and post every chance I get!

Hugs&Smiles!
Kim

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Merry Christmas Kim. I hope things at work slow down for you so you can stop and enjoy the most wonderful time of the year!