Sunday, December 2, 2007

All I want for Christmas is.....

A clean house!!!

And my SIL, being the kind, sweet person that she is came over Friday and got me going in the right direction! While I was at work a sweet elf came and did some MAJOR tidying up around here. Things had gotten out of control over the past few weeks and this house was a mess.

I don't know how long she spent here, but I'll tell you, when I walked in the door from work on Friday, I just felt this HUGE weight disapper from my shoulders!

Love you, Dona! You really are an angel!!!!

6 comments:

dona said...

Who..me?

Love you too! :)

Stephanie said...

Oh how sweet!!!

Katie said...

oh that's the sweetest!

Mel Place said...

too cool kim donna sound like a great person

Pam said...

that is too sweet! Enjoy your clean house!

Pam said...

that is too sweet! Enjoy your clean house!