Sunday, November 18, 2007

Keith Urban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My first 'big girl' concert was a total blast! Donna and I went to see Keith Urban at Conseco Fieldhouse on November 8 th. Gary Allan opened for him. He was good but just didn't really seem "into it". Keith, on the other hand, was so much fun to watch. He smiled so much and just really seemed to be having fun. We were fortunate to have great seats, but after we found them, we realized there was a main stage, then a "catwalk" to a smaller stage that was right by our seats. Donna talked to this cute old security guy and found out we could stand along the barricades that surrounded the stage. Yep, we could have practically reached out and touched him!! OMG, he is so danged cute! It was great. At one point, he even came off the main stage and went about 5 or 6 rows up into the crowd and sang a song…darn those lucky girls that actually got to touch him! He started playing around 8:30pm and didn't finish until after 11pm! Lots of great songs, both old and new. Donna and I both wore our black high-heeled boots and boy did we regret that at the end of the night! Had to take our boots off to walk to the car! LOL I'll have to share that picture later, as it's on Donna's camera…my battery died and my memory card was full!

3 comments:

Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Your first big girl concert??? Really??

Kim said...

Yep...really! My first concert was Shawn Cassidy when I was 13 years old and my second was when I took Sydney to see Hilary Duff a few years back...I don't get out much! LOL