Saturday, August 18, 2007

I've been tagged...

By Detta and Janelle!! Thanks, ladies!

"The rulz:"Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog."
So...8 facts about me. That doesn't really sound all that exciting! LOL
1. I've been married to my HS sweetheart for 20 Years on November 11th.
2. I've got two awesome daughters who are growing up so fast.
3. I'm an event planner and I've been at my current job for 11 years in September.
4. I've had the same phone number for almost 32 years.
5. Five is my lucky/favorite number.
6. I love scrapbooking. I am always so thrilled when I finish a page and it always seems to be my new favorite page!
7. I'm the world's worst procrastinator...but I work better under pressure, so I guess it works for me!
8. I love Twizzlers. Love them almost more than chocolate...almost!

So, that's it. Told you it wasn't anything exciting...and I bet most people reading this already knew at least 6 of these facts!
So, now I get to tag 8 people. I'm gonna name Dona, KatieJ and Jeanne specifically, but I think everyone reading this should do it!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Mmmm... Twizzlers... :o)

Cheryl Wray said...

Great answers!!!! I did this one last week and it was fun to come up with the randm facts about myself!
So sweet that you are still married to your hs sweetheart! Congrats
I LOVE scrapbooking too!!! I think I'm addicted!! lol
Not a big fan of Twizzlers..give me the chocolate instead!!

Katie said...

I already did my challenge.